Marketing / Publicidad
Para su División de Negocios Royal Canine, te estamos buscando:
The Digital Marketing Specialist is accountable for development and management of end-to-end, 360 digital marketing, social media campaigns and Royal Canine corporate website. Develop relevant brand digital communication strategies & tactics with the purpose of increasing customer education and engagement.
He/she will also support in strategy building process, across pillar alignment and consistency as well as to support the strategy of the HUB.
- Develop relevant brand digital communication strategies & tactics with the purpose of increasing customer education and engagement.
- Work with all business segments to align brand specific online content development.
- Plan, develop and execute end-to-end, 360 digital marketing and social media campaigns including SEO, SEM, etc
- Plan, develop and execute all digital brand PR/Corporate Communication activities.
- Develop new opportunities to enhance B2C communications
- Monitor and measure online brand presence
- Be recognized as a source of information within the organization on topics related to digital marketing and direct consumer communications and education
- Run the Royal Canin corporate website & all social media platforms in collaboration with the digital reach manager.
- Monitor, compile, analyze, develop & distribute website analytics, industry online activities and share relevant data with all business segments.
- Provide information to business on emerging digital and social marketing technologies and opportunities.
- Collaborate with digital media agencies, affiliates etc from initial planning to final delivery stage
- Execute e-merchandising and marketing programs to drive online business growth
This position is part of the Central America HUB local teams Position based in Panama office with daily interactions with the market(s) of Interest of the HUB.
Time allocated to travel : 50% In the case of the HUB
This job will hierarchically report to the HUB Manager and functionally report in dotted line to Indi SPR Head
Fluent in English
3-5+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
Strong understanding of digital channels, performance marketing.
Familiarity with digital advertising tools & platforms, including (Facebook Audience Builder/Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Adroll, AdWords, or similar).
Working knowledge of the holistic digital landscape: video, audio, paid search, conversion optimization and marketing analytics.
Experience with managing digital media agencies, affiliates etc
Expertise in plan development, as well as execution of demand generation, merchandising and marketing programs to drive online business growth.
Hands-on knowledge of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
Experience with Sitecore, Google Analytics or comparable Web Analytics platforms will be an added advantage.I
ndividual who thrives in an entrepreneurial and rapidly changing environment
Más oportunidades similares
Ir a la página de la empresa: Search >>
¿Eres un reclutador en busca de un ATS?
Haz despegar a tu empresa,
¡súmate a nuestro universo de talentos!
Nuestro poderoso software de reclutamiento basado en la nube mejorará la gestión de los procesos de búsquedas de una manera inteligente, dinámica y colaborativa.