IT / Sistemas
At Zaga we believe in connecting the right people with their ideal job. Our whole process is centered around the person who will be venturing on this new journey that’s why since we began our operations Zaga has been fully remote and has strived to be flexible with the working hours so that our collaborators can live a rewarding life.
For the last 10 years, we have been changing how people think about nearshoring making it safer, easier, and more reliable to outsource development work. We partner with tech companies to build high-impact digital products and platforms.
One of our partners is Aptitude, a performance improvement solution that is advancing the healthcare supply chain. By combining technology to streamline processes, analytics to improve performance, market insight for informed decision-making, and strategic partnerships that lead to new opportunities, aptitude is the foundation of a clinically-aligned supply chain.
The AWS Cloud / Devops engineer will work with the engineering team to design, build, and support our CI/CD pipelines using Infrastructure as Code and will build, manage, and automate our AWS infrastructure.Core Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with software engineers to define infrastructure and code deployment requirements
- Design, build, and support CI/CD pipelines using Infrastructure as Code
- Train and support developers in creating Infrastructure as Code
- Guide and support our migration to micro services
- Propose AWS Policies that balance team autonomy with oversight
- Triage frontend / backend build-related issues
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building and managing CI/CD pipelines required
- Experience leading design and execution required
- Experience with AWS CodeBuild, CodePipeline, S3, CloudFront, VPC, EC2, ECS, ECR, IAM, and Security Groups or equivalent required
- Experience creating Infrastructure as Code using AWS CloudFormation or CDK required
- Strong experience with Docker and SCM required
- Experience with GitHub Actions, Sonar Cloud, and Jenkins strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Java, TypeScript, Python, Maven, and npm strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud Monitoring, Security & Alerts in AWS Cloud environment (CloudWatch, SNS, Dashboard, Alarm) preferred
- Experience creating SLIs / SLOs and monitoring preferred
- Experience with Kubernetes preferred
Más oportunidades similares
¿Eres un reclutador en busca de un ATS?
Haz despegar a tu empresa,
¡súmate a nuestro universo de talentos!
Nuestro poderoso software de reclutamiento basado en la nube mejorará la gestión de los procesos de búsquedas de una manera inteligente, dinámica y colaborativa.