Senior Data Analyst - Remote
IT / Sistemas
Our US based client is looking for a Senior Data Analysts- Remote El Salvador.
Vacancy purpose: play a pivotal role in helping the client organizations gain valuable insights from their data to make informed decisions and drive business improvements.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or related role, with a focus on using data for business insights.
- Strong programming skills in SQL. Experience with Python is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with data visualizations tools like Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Sigma or Sisense.
- Proficiency with data modeling and transformation tools such as dbt
- Proficiency with data science techniques and applications
- Experience mentoring and advising other analysts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Essential Skills: Curiosity & Versatility, Collaboration & Partnership, Effective Communication, Developing Others, Culture & Togetherness
- Technical Skills: Programming, Data Reporting, Data Analysis, Domain Expertise,Data Modeling & Transformation, Data Science Techniques & Applications.
Tools & Technologies
- Query languages (e.g., varieties of SQL)
- Statistical computing languages (e.g., R, Python)
- Business intelligence tools (e.g., Sigma, Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
Data Analytics Expertise: You are responsible for leveraging structured data in reports and visualizations for strategic decision-making. You are capable of manipulating data through data cleaning, data transformation, and data modeling. As a senior member of the Analytics function, you serve as a mentor to other analysts, both individually and in group settings.
- Uses SQL to write complex queries that join data across multiple systems (bonus points for proficiency in dbt!).
- Derives key business metrics such as customer acquisition cost, customer lifetime value, monthly recurring revenue, or customer retention rate.
- Collaborates and shares results with clients who have varying levels of data expertise.
- Capable of designing, analyzing, and interpreting the results of experiments
- Has strong knowledge of statistics to communicate significance, confidence, or probability.
- Creates visualizations using tools like Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Sigma or Sisense
- Builds data models in dbt to support reporting and analysis
- Mentors and helps others grow in the field
- Helps our clients select, create, and report on key performance indicators or OKRs
Cross-Team Collaboration: You are responsible for collaborating with peers and other functional departments to develop and implement analytics strategies and approaches that support engagement goals and deliver on client needs.
Project delivery: You are responsible for contributing to the quality of our clients’ deliverables as well as ensuring the on-time delivery of complex analytics projects.
- Remote work based in El Salvador.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 a 5:00 CT
- Excellent organizational culture and growth opportunities.
- Annual Compensation: $52,000-$58,000
Más oportunidades similares
¿Eres un reclutador en busca de un ATS?
Haz despegar a tu empresa,
¡súmate a nuestro universo de talentos!
Nuestro poderoso software de reclutamiento basado en la nube mejorará la gestión de los procesos de búsquedas de una manera inteligente, dinámica y colaborativa.