Finance Accounting Coordinator
Finanzas / Contabilidad / Administración / Auditoria
General Area of Responsibility:
Responsible to assists with the financial operations of all companies within the Caribbean. The position work with different areas, such as procurement, fleet, operations, human resources, legal, accounts payable and receivable, planning and external parties, such as auditors, external advisors and region´s team. Major responsibilities include perform or supervise bookkeeping activities, prepare, and report the financial data, and help with financial audits. Ensures completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of accounting records and coordinating other administrative tasks as requested.
· University degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area.
· Preferred master on relevant degree.
· More than 3 years of experience in similar positions.
· Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
· Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerBi.
· Fluent written and spoken Spanish & English.
· Ability to work in a global business environment and in a matrix organization.
· High energy with strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking and working under pressure and deadlines.
Más oportunidades similares
¿Eres un reclutador en busca de un ATS?
Haz despegar a tu empresa,
¡súmate a nuestro universo de talentos!
Nuestro poderoso software de reclutamiento basado en la nube mejorará la gestión de los procesos de búsquedas de una manera inteligente, dinámica y colaborativa.