Provide cohort based courses for companies in LatAm. Our instructors are professionals from companies like Amazon, Stripe, Uber and more.
About the role
We're looking for an Executive Assistant who can provide exceptional support to our two Cofounders, Ed and Michel, and help drive efficiency within the company. Join us and play a crucial part in building a platform that will transform the way property managers and Hispanic Pros collaborate.
What your day will look like
You'll be working closely with Ed (Cofounder and CPO) and Michel (Cofounder and CEO) to help manage his schedule, coordinate meetings, and assist with day-to-day tasks.
Responsibilities you might have on any given day at Owners:
● Manage Michel's and Ed's calendar, schedule meetings, and coordinate appointments.
● Prepare and organize meeting agendas and materials.
● Ensure timely communication between Ed/Michel and internal/external stakeholders.
● Assist with travel arrangements and expense reporting.
● Provide general administrative support, such as email management and document preparation.
● Coordinate and support special projects as needed.
● Help streamline processes and improve team efficiency.
- 5 years experience in position.
- Must to have experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role supporting C-level executives
- Candidates only from Argentina.
- English advanced — must handle the language fluently daily
Conditions and benefits
Contractor - Long Term
Paid vacations + American Holidays
Payment:USD + bonus
Más oportunidades similares
¿Eres un reclutador en busca de un ATS?
Haz despegar a tu empresa,
¡súmate a nuestro universo de talentos!
Nuestro poderoso software de reclutamiento basado en la nube mejorará la gestión de los procesos de búsquedas de una manera inteligente, dinámica y colaborativa.