Customer Development Executive
Customer Development Executive
What are we looking for?
- Lead the relationship with distributors sales team (top to down) to get strong influence on the design and execution of channel business development plan.
- Lead the channel growth behind excellence execution of perfect stores principles and guidance.
- Ensure best in class execution of initiative master plan: on quality, on time, on budget.
- Design and execute best in class promotions and business development activities to maximize presence and performance of portfolio.
- External focus: Keeps a growth mindset to provides valuable insights and knowledge about in-store consumers’ behaviors and customers’ needs, that allow boosting category plans and maintaining an effective business relationship with key customers.
- Lead the design of the structure needed to achieve the right frequency and store coverage to drive growth.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Distributor Structure & Capabilities
- Review and recommend distributors’ optimum servicing organization and incentives for Modern Trade channel.
- Supports the development and performance of execution teams behind improvement of skills, development of and capabilities and through coaching and training.
- Perfect Store Excellence
- Works collaboratively with CBDM’s, Customer Marketing, Sales Operation and Category Management team, to keep up to date and aligned with the company strategy, to be able to direct Execution team in the right direction.
- Relentless focuses on Perfect Store Excellence, providing the execution team with direction and feedback on key initiatives, displays and trade activations.
- Prepare reports and tracks KPIs: assortment, planogram, coverage, POIs, pricing, and competition execution.
- Identify business opportunities and recommends actions to boost category growth.
- Provides the demand team with relevant insights and knowledge, about in-store consumers’ behaviors, and customers’ needs, to feed strategy.
- Customer Business Planning
- Assist in the preparation, presentation, and execution of the CBDM’s business development plan.
- Prepare and presents business KPI’s reports and sales metrics within the assigned accounts.
- Responsible for establishing and developing an efficient business relationship with key customers, monitoring their performance and compliance with the company standards of freshness, quality, service, availability, and coverage.
- Budget Control
- Trade Budget tracking and administration, providing prompt visibility on opportunities or risks.
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in similar positions in consumer goods in Panama.
· College or University degree
· Bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish written and verbal)
Más oportunidades similares
¿Eres un reclutador en busca de un ATS?
Haz despegar a tu empresa,
¡súmate a nuestro universo de talentos!
Nuestro poderoso software de reclutamiento basado en la nube mejorará la gestión de los procesos de búsquedas de una manera inteligente, dinámica y colaborativa.