Customer Business Development - Key Account Management (Puerto Rico)
Comercial / Ventas
For your operation in Puerto Rico:
Customer Business Development - Key Account Management
Customer Business Development responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans with a defined area. Includes sales management, account management, channel management, field sales/merchandising force (including traditional trade distributor) and sales control and field evaluations.
1. Developing medium to long-range sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow, and diversify the relationship with a defined group of existing customers
2. Identifying and managing interactions with assigned group of existing customers to identify cross/up and repeat sales opportunities
3. Resolving problems and ensuring customers receive high quality customer service
4. Developing client retention and growth plans and strategies for developing profitable business with assigned accounts
5. Reviewing and reporting on customer retention, business opportunity and market trends.
Job Level Descriptor
• Has moderate to extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline
• Performs a range of mainly straightforward assignments when entering this job level, developing towards having full accountability processes or business objectives
• Continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers by leading projects or project steps within a broader project
• Typically resolves problems using existing solutions, but may also solve complex problems taking a new perspective on existing solutions
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
• May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices
American residence and being able to work in the Puerto Rico
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 4+ Years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Category Management for Fast Moving
- Consumer Good Industries
- Prior Account Management experience
- Fluent understanding of CAS forecasting, Nielsen and trade management system
- Competencies Action Oriented
- Being Resilient
- Business Insight
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Manages Complexity
Más oportunidades similares
Ir a la página de la empresa: Search >>
¿Eres un reclutador en busca de un ATS?
Haz despegar a tu empresa,
¡súmate a nuestro universo de talentos!
Nuestro poderoso software de reclutamiento basado en la nube mejorará la gestión de los procesos de búsquedas de una manera inteligente, dinámica y colaborativa.