Category Development Manager
Comercial / Ventas
Education & Professional Qualification
Graduate calibre with experience in a blue chip FMCG/consumer products with demand background and successful experience of customer development.
• Category leadership and customer development experience, with proven ability to build customer category partnerships.
• Category and customer experience with ability to engage, influence and impact customers by providing guidance on strategic direction of the category.
• Category Leadership expertise in Category Management practices (e.g. 8-step process, category opportunity assessment, strategies and tactics).
• Ability to build effective working relationships and motivate stakeholders internally and externally.
• Understanding of FMCG context and retail/online landscape.
• High analytical acumen with ability to drive and translate insights into relevant strategies and tactics (actions / initiatives) internally and for execution with our customers
• Excellent understanding of annual planning process internally (Demand) and externally (customer business cycle).
• Self-reliant, decisive, and resilient and able to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment.
Más oportunidades similares
¿Eres un reclutador en busca de un ATS?
Haz despegar a tu empresa,
¡súmate a nuestro universo de talentos!
Nuestro poderoso software de reclutamiento basado en la nube mejorará la gestión de los procesos de búsquedas de una manera inteligente, dinámica y colaborativa.