HR Business Partner
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
· Previous experience working within an HR department as either an HR Generalist or HRBP
· Experience with HRIS and payroll related systems
· Experience in the administration of Human Resources programs
· Strong understanding of MS Office tools
· Knowledge of the applicable labor law and practices
· Demonstrated relevant administrative experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to maintain confidential information
· Flexibility, self-motivation, can-do attitude, and ability to work in a team
· Organizational, prioritization and time management skills
· Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and oral.
Key purpose of the role:
The HRBP assists in the day-to-day operations of the HR office and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs alongside leading HR practices that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Implement and administer HR procedures and processes. Make suggestions aiming for continuous improvement and adding value to the HR services
· Handle all elements of HR operational duties. If needed, provide information and reports
· Provide information and consultancy, where necessary, to managers and employees about employee relations, HR activities, benefits, disciplinary actions, etc.
· Create and maintain accurate employee records in the HR Systems and database in a timely manner. Ensure creation and administration of personnel files in compliance with the company policies and legislation
· Work in collaboration with Operations team, Recruitment, Training, Accounting and IT
· Prepare and administer employment related documents, such as, employment contracts, annexes, orders for termination/severance payments and others, in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
· Prepare HR related reports and statistics upon request
· Provide support and partner with the accounting team and payroll to secure correct and timely payroll payments
· Provides benefits administration services. Support the development of the Benefit program and its adequate implementation and communication
· Conduct exit interviews and prepare relevant reports to support the turnover analysis
· Support delivery of effective employee onboarding process aiming to ensure a smooth and efficient employee induction and orientation
· Collaborate and take responsibility for smooth and timely running of HR operations and building effective work relationships
· Observe the rules and take measures to protect the confidentiality of the data and information he/she has access to
· Support and participate in activities related to internal communication, organization of internal and corporate events, if needed
· Monitor and apply the provisions of the applicable labor and social security legislation
· Observe the requirements for health and safety at work
· Monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee engagement
Más oportunidades similares
¿Eres un reclutador en busca de un ATS?
Haz despegar a tu empresa,
¡súmate a nuestro universo de talentos!
Nuestro poderoso software de reclutamiento basado en la nube mejorará la gestión de los procesos de búsquedas de una manera inteligente, dinámica y colaborativa.